The #whitecouchproject was created in 2015 to capture amazing memories while giving back to the community. Since then, hundreds of families have been photographed and $26,692 has been donated to non-profits in Wisconsin.
This event captures photographs of families, friends and individuals for an affordable price with 100% of the proceeds being donated to non-profit organizations in Wisconsin. Talk about Capturing Memories with Meaning!
Mother's Day weekend the couches are traveling all the way to Door County, WI. This year we have a beautiful location provided to us by Reclaimed Resale & Workshop! 100% of this year's proceeds will be donated to the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin! Your photographers will be WCP founder, Casey Syvrud and her second shooter Victoria Danielle Ehlers!
Appointments are limited. Make sure to book yours today!
• Sessions last between five and ten minutes.
* Please be on time. Families will be arriving every ten minutes :)
• We typically have 7-15 images per family following the sessions.
• Each family will receive a minimum of 7 images.
• Images will be selected by the photographers.
• Final images will be emailed to the address you provide to us at time of booking.
• Final images will arrive by June 11, 2019.